Last update: 11th of September 2021
TO BECOME OUR CLIENT AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY OUR COMPANY, PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE FOLLOWING SITE RULES BEFORE REGISTRATION.
Definitions and Terms
1. Hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, CoinReview is a title of CoinReview website.
3. Hereinafter referred to as the “Resource”, “Site”, “Website” is the CoinReview website, created for the cooperation between the Company and the Users.
5. “Data” is any information about the User or Company, as well as information obtained as a result of cooperation and use of the Company's Website by its clients.
2. The company management reserves the right to amend and extend the existing rules unilaterally, without prior notice to participants.
4. The user is not allowed to use the Company's data in spam-mailings or advertising. This information can only be used within the bounds of fair cooperation between the Client and the Company.
6. The company is not responsible for failure to fulfill obligations, in cases where it was caused by force majeure.
7. The content of the Site is not a direct recommendation and does not contain calls to action.
8. The Company has the right to provide the Client with any information about its activity, changes, events, news and any other information related to cooperation through email notifications.
9. Any individual who is at least 18 years old has the right to receive personalized access to the Site and use the services provided by the Company.
2. All data provided to the User within the bounds of cooperation can be used for personal purposes and can't be transferred to third parties. In case of violation of this clause, cooperation with the User will be terminated.
3. Account belongs only to its owner. The user must ensure the confidentiality of the login, password and other data specified during registration. Identification data transmission to third parties is prohibited.
4. The user has no right to modify the Site Content, take actions aimed at reducing the system performance, distortion and destruction of the original Site Content, as well as violate its functionality, use malware or impede the Company's cooperation with other users.
5. The registered user agrees that the use of the Resource does not give him / her the intellectual property rights of the Site.
2. The company guarantees complete confidentiality and protection of personal data provided by the User.
3. The user has the right to personally make certain of the correctness of the use of the personal data provided to the Company by making an appropriate request to the Support Service.
1. By registering, the User agrees that the Company is not responsible for:
1.1. Losses associated with no profits accruing through no fault of the company, but due to force majeure circumstances (force majeure);
1.2. Unauthorized use of a user account or modification of Data by third parties;
1.3. Loss of profit and any other losses incurred in connection with use or inability to use the Site;
1.4. Misunderstanding of the Site's operation by the User;
1.5. Failures or temporary termination of the communication networks or Internet connection on the part of the user;
1.6. Failures or temporary suspension of the provision of the Site services, including failures caused by the supplier of these services on the Company's side;
1.7. Loss, distortion or damage to the Data, which occurred as a result of internal failures in the Site system.
1.8. Use of the site by third parties using the username and password received during registration on the Company’s Website.
2. All information of the Site does not provide any guarantees of any kind, all actions are carried out at the sole discretion of the user.
3. The Company does not guarantee that the use of the Site will not violate the rights of third parties.
4. The user agrees to refrain from any negative public statements towards the Company and not to make claims for any damage or losses incurred as a result of the following actions and factors:
4.2. Use of the Site by a third party to whom the User voluntarily provided personal data or could not ensure their confidentiality;
4.3. Use of the Site for illegal purposes.
5. CoinReview has the right to change the content of the Site and update it without prior notice to Users.